Neuronix was created to sell medical devices and veterinary diagnostics equipment in Canada and USA.
We integrated our custom secure shopping cart interface which has the following features:
- capability to create many products which may be mapped to many categories;
- a product is created only once in the database;
- products and categories may be hidden from view at Neuronix’ discretion;
- the website accommodates Canadian and American product prices;
- prices are entered once in USD, with the capability to specify and change the exchange rate for conversion of pricing from USA to Canada;
- the prices are displayed with respect to the country flag selected at the page top;
- capability to track and modify orders (e.g. add shipping date, comments);
- order reports are based on filters of order number, country, customer, company and/or dates;
- provides a customer login portal;
- roles-based access to the orders (e.g. ability to provide accountant access);
- capability to assign roles to those who access the database;
- capability to modify taxes and shipping fees;
- incorporates Canada Revenue rules for charging taxes, based on the buyer's address; and
- integrates a secured payment system which is both the payment gateway and the merchant account.
Visit Neuronix Website.