The Ponds & Aquaria website was created to market the company’s landscaping, water garden and aquaria products and services. Our client, Richard Inchley, has extensive education and experience in the water garden, landscaping and fish farming industry.
The Ponds & Aquaria website is mobile-friendly and is integrated with our customized secure shopping cart, with the following features:
- capability to create many products which may be mapped to many categories;
- a product is created only once in the database;
- products and categories may be hidden from view at Ponds & Aquaria’s discretion;
- delivery zones and pricing, based on postal codes, is modifiable in the CMS;
- the cusomer can chose a shipping method;
- a promotional code is modifiable in the CMS;
- when the promotional code is entered at checkout, the cart total is reduced by the code’s percentage;
- capability to track and modify orders (e.g. add shipping date, comments);
- provides a customer login portal;
- provides roles-based access to the orders (e.g. ability to provide accountant access);
- capability to assign roles to those who access the database;
- order reports are based on filters of order number, customer, company and/or dates;
- provides inventory reports are based on filters of customer, company and/or dates;
- inventory reports can be exported in Excel format;
- capability to modify taxes and shipping fees;
- incorporates Canada Revenue rules for charging taxes, based on the buyer's address; and
- integrates a secured payment system which is both the payment gateway and the merchant account.
See the Ponds & Aquaria Website.